Ex. 30 days from print-Ad prints after the coupon
Log into your Kraft First Taste Account and the offer should be on your homepage. This was not listed on my offers page. If you are not a member of Kraft First Taste, it is free to join.

"You can help Kraft Foods fight hunger across America. Receive a discount* to try any PLANTERS product with a $1.00 off coupon for any ONE (1) package of PLANTERS. For every coupon redeemed, Kraft Foods will donate one meal to support the HUDDLE TO FIGHT HUNGER program."

Get Coupon

Thanks, RoseKnowsCoupons!

Posted in |  

8 comments:

  1. linda Says:

    expires Dec 11

  2. Steph Says:

    Thanks! :-)

  3. Unknown Says:

    you couldn't possibly post the direct bricks link, could you?

  4. Steph Says:

    The direct link does not work for me.

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Print limit (1).

  6. Unknown Says:

    I believe I was successful in getting it if anyone wants to try
    : http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=zklvdnk10436497&bt=vg&o=74449&pt=〈=&ws=&ct=&ci=&cl=&cp=&eb=&c=KR&p=232310024&z=&r=&pc=&tc=&lp=1

  7. Steph Says:

    Hey Robert. You sure did, but I won't be posting it. I don't think Kraft meant for me to print 50 coupons, but I do appreciate you posting it. The people who read the comments will probably appreciate it too. :-)

  8. Unknown Says:

    the link still max's me at two.