Many of the coupons have been reset for the new month. Here are several that reset for me.
I did not have a zip code entered.

$1 off any flavor of LAND O LAKES Seasoning
$3 off any one Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers
Ex. 2 weeks from print

$2 off any bottled Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals Dressing
$.75 off any Nature's Own Premium Specialty Bread (any variety)
$3 off any two Right Guard Total Defense 5
$5 off Snuggie Varsity Blanket
$1 off any CHI-CHI'S Fiesta Plates meal
$3 off any Garnier HerbaShine Color Creme with Bamboo Extract Haircolor
Ex. 30 days from print

Buy one get one free any Edge Shave Gel (to $2.75)
$1 off any three Libby's Canned Vegetables (14.5 oz. or larger)
$1 off any two Libby's Fruit Products (any size or style except Tropical Fruit)
$1.50 off any one Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons 18ct or larger
Ex. 60 days from print

$1 off any Kahiki product
Ex. 90 days from print

Coupons.com

Posted in |  

2 comments:

  1. Unknown Says:

    what zip code are you using to see the libby's vegetables. I used my local zip code and 90210 and don't see it.

  2. Steph Says:

    Hi, Robert. I don't see it anymore. It must have reached its print limit.
    I wasn't using a zip. I see more coupons when I remove my zip and refresh. That may be because I live in a very rural area.