There is a new coupon at Smartsource for $.55 off any 28oz or larger PINALEN Products. (One Cleaner for all of your Clean-ups)
Ex. 09-30-10
I have never heard of this type of cleaner. I looked up their website, and they also have some coupons available there. I could not find where they are sold.

Smartsource.com

Coupons from their website:
$.55 off any one bottle of Ensueno Fabric Softener (56oz any aroma)
$.25 off any one bottle of Festival All Purpose Cleaner(28 0z any aroma)
$.55 off one Festival Degreaser 32 oz Trigger
$.55 off one Pinalen 22 oz Spray & Clean Trigger

$.25 off any one bottle of Pinalen All Purpose Cleaner (28 oz., Any aroma)
This coupon would not load correctly for me, and I couldn't print it.

PDF's
Ex. 06-30-12

Get Coupons

Posted in Labels: |  

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Looks like this is a mexican brand of cleaner from what I can see.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I've seen this brand at Bi-Lo

  3. Steph Says:

    Thanks! I don't have a Bi-lo, but it is good to know that it is sold there.