Dead
Ex. 30 days from print
Log in or register
I think you will need to turn your pop-up blocker off to print this coupon.


There is also a rebate form for:
$20 Rebate by mail when you buy any Ageless Vitality product by 7/15/10

BUY: Any AVEENO AGELESS VITALITY product from 5/17-7/15/10
SEND: Completed official mail-in certificate with the original store-identified cash register receipt dated no later than 7/15/2010, and the UPC symbol cut from the package.
MAIL TO: AVEENO AGELESS VITALITY Rebate, PO Box 64478, Souderton, PA, 18964-0478.
RECEIVE: A $20.00 rebate check by mail.

Thanks, PiratesOfTheSuperMarket!

Posted in Labels: |  

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I don't see where to print the coupon. What am I missing? (It just keeps wanting me to update my personal info.) Are they mailing the Q?

  2. Steph Says: This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Steph Says:

    No, the coupon pops-up after you submit your information. If you have a pop-up blocker on, it may stop the coupon from showing up. This happens with nearly every Aveeno Coupon that they have on their site. I just tried it again, and it is working.
    The direct link won't work. It contains your email.
    Sorry I can't be of more help,
    Steph