Michelle A. let me know that she had the following offers available to her today at Kraft First Taste. She did not have them when this offer first came out. I don't have them, but maybe someone else will. If you are lucky enough to have them, you can email the offer to 6 friends.
The coupons will only print once per computer.

All bricks coupons that exp. 6/18/10:

1.50/1 Kraft 100 cal packs Cheese
1.50/1 any Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh meats
1.50/1 Nabisco Crackerfuls
1.50/1 New Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Mac n Cheese
1.50/1 Any digiorno deep dish pizza
1.00/1 kool-aid fun fizz drink drops

Kraft First Taste

Thanks, Michelle A!

Posted in |  

6 comments:

  1. Staying Lean Says:

    I still don't have them either. Took me a couple weeks later to get the last one for the bacon.

  2. Ellen Says:

    I didn't have them the 1st round, but I just checked - Yeah! I have them. So I would probably just wait & see (& hope)?

  3. HB Says:

    Steph, thanks so much! I didn't have them and now I do! Woot!

  4. Steph Says:

    WooHoo! I am going to keep checking. :-) I am glad you both got them.

  5. Spree Says:

    how do you get these offers? i am signed up have been for a few monthes, but i never see any new offers.

  6. Steph Says:

    I think it helps if you complete the short surveys on the site. That is the only advice I can give. It may just be random. Sorry, I can't be of more help.