Update

No zip

The Lifesavers coupon is now $1.00 off 2 Mint or Hard Candy Peg Bags
Ex. 06-17-10

They have also added:
$1 off any Kahiiki Product
Ex. 90 days from print

$3 off one 4-pack of BeneVia Only
Ex. 06-08-10

Coupons.com

Thanks, Hip2Save!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gone for me
If you couldn't get the Bertolli Coupon to print at RedPlum, I was able to print it today.
Instead of $.75 off one it printed:
$1.50 off any 2 Bertolli Pasta sauce
Ex. 30 days from print

RedPlum.com

Thanks, OrganicDealsAndCoupons!

Posted in |  

5 comments:

  1. thekatsmeow Says:

    The Lifesavers coupon is still there using zip 30303.

  2. Kristie Says:

    It's now $1.00/2 :)

  3. Emily Cantrell Adkins Says:

    I just tried to use the BOGO coupon that was up for a day and my Kroger's wouldn't take them-they said they were fake-they took all the others, which were printed from the exact same site. I pointed out how completely idiotic that was :) I'm guessing it has something to do with the 10/$10 sale...I don't know. I was very disgusted.

  4. Steph Says:

    Hi Emily,
    That is odd. Kroger is usually the only place that doesn't give me trouble with coupons. Walmart, that is another story. Next time tell them to go to www.veri-fi.com and enter the numbers in the upper right hand corner of the coupon. :-)

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks, I'll do that-gladly :)