When I logged in, I had the offer below. Offer may differ from person to person. Kraft First Taste is free to join, and they often offer coupons for free products. The free coupon is a mail offer.

"Receive a coupon for ONE (1) FREE package of new PHILADELPHIA Minis (up to a $2.29 value). The same delicious flavors and creamy smoothness you love in the big tubs, now comes in packs of 4 individual 1.25 oz. snap-apart Minis. So handy you can spread a little PHILLY anywhere!"
*All coupons are offered while supplies last. Offer expires 6/30/2010. Up to a $2.29 value.

Kraft First Taste


Thanks, Hip2Save and (Jennifer & Susan)!

Posted in |  

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    It says that coupon for free item, but it prints $1.00 off. I always have this problem, instead of printing coupons for free items, it's printing 0.50, 1.00 or $1.50. I think that it's just waisting of ink.

  2. Steph Says:

    If you are offered the free coupon, it will arrive through the mail. I have no idea what they are offering as a printable coupon. My offer was for the free coupon-to be mailed.
    Everyone has a different offer.
    Sorry for the confusion.