Newly added at coupons.com
(available for 62946)
Meri left a comment to let me know that she could not find the Kraft coupon using 62946. She used 90210 and found it. I think you can also remove your zip, and it should be there.
Thanks, Meri!

$1 off any one package of Kraft Deli Deluxe Slices
$1 off one Dial Body Wash, Bar or Liquid Hand Soap
(no restrictions)
$1 off any two packages of Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereals
(14.5 oz or larger, any flavor, mix or match)
Ex. 30 days from print

$1 off any GE Reveal CFL lighting product
Ex. 60 days from print

Coupons.com

Posted in |  

2 comments:

  1. Meri Says:

    Hi Steph,

    I couldn't find the Kraft Deli Deluxe Slices under the zip 62946 but I was able to find them under 90210. Thanks for all you do!

  2. Steph Says:

    Thanks, Meri! I will edit my post.
    Steph