Posted in the comment section by Ellen:
"Only problem is my point value to begin with was 15 points - 1 point for this. Now my points say only 3! I've contacted them & am waiting to hear what the snafu was. Just want to let others know to check your points before you go for the coupon."
----------------------------------

I was finally able to print this coupon. I am having problems with my internet connection.

Ex. 2 weeks from print
An ad prints before the coupon

Log in or Register here with Tropicana Juicy Rewards. Today only they are offering the BOGO coupon for 1 point. If you don't have a point, you can earn one by taking a short survey after you register. You can earn additional points by entering the following codes: Thanks to CommonSenseWithMoney for the codes.
LA73E-CL9W4 for one point
DOUBL-HTREW for two points
DOUBL-TTKFR for two points

Thanks, CouponingToDisney!

Posted in |  

5 comments:

  1. Ellen Says:

    Thanks for this. I printed out my oj coupons(2 because of resending this). Only problem is my point value to begin with was 15 points - 1 point for this. Now my points say only 3! I've contacted them & am waiting to hear what the snafu was. Just want to let others know to check your points before you go for the coupon.

  2. Steph Says:

    Sorry Ellen! I only had one point for taking the survey. I hope they restore your points.
    Steph

  3. Erika Says:

    I only had 2 points and when I redeemed this I only had one deducted--1 point still left.

  4. Ellen Says:

    I went back on & I had my 15 points still. Very very weird, especially since I got an email from them saying that they would look into the matter & get back to me. Computer malfunction?

  5. Steph Says:

    That would be my guess. The website probably got overloaded with traffic, or they were quick to respond to you. :-)