Dead For Now

This will probably not last long.
Ex. 30 days from print
Ad prints after the coupon
Print limit was one for me

Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned of and go to Welch's.com. Click around until a survey pops up. I clicked on promotions and then products, and it popped up for me. Fill out the survey and then you can print the coupon. If this doesn't work for you, you can find more detailed instructions here. (I got the pop-up just having my pop-up blocker turned off)
Thank you for completing our survey!
Click "Done" to print your coupon

Thanks, CommonSenseWithMoney and MashUpMom!

Posted in |  

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Didn't work for me. Said I had alredy printed the coupon the # of times allowed even though I have never seen a $2 Welch's coupon.

  2. The Mouth! Says:

    Said the same thing for me too :(

  3. Anonymous Says:

    i got the same message :(

  4. Steph Says:

    It is dead for now. I had my husband try it on his PC, and he got the same message. This always seems to happen with the higher value coupons. It may work again later, or at least that seems to be the pattern.

  5. Ellen Says:

    Missed it! Wouldn't you know it? I was out snagging free lunchables & ronzoni pasta & I missed this? :)
    Hope it comes back.

  6. Steph Says:

    Hi Ellen,
    It is not out of prints, or it would state that. My suspicion is that they control the number of prints that can occur in a certain amount of time. I could be wrong, but this happens almost every time there is a high value coupon. The bacon for example.

  7. Anonymous Says:

    I got the bacon, but not the Welch's. It said I already printed as well but, uh, NO!