Ex. 30 days from print
Ad prints after the coupon
If you have a little extra time, you can give this one a try.
This is a one time use coupon from a banner ad. There are several different McCormick Banners and one contains a link for $1 off. It shows up on the right and at the top of the page. Try searching for Bunny Cupcakes. You will need to let the banner fully load to see the coupon.
The little bunny cupcake will start hopping toward you.
Let me know if you are able to find it searching for bunny cupcakes. That seems to work for me.

Try to Get Coupon

Posted in Labels: |  

4 comments:

  1. mccoart Says:

    followed your directions worked perfectly for me

  2. Steph Says:

    Thanks, Henry! I appreciate you letting me know.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Unable to find the coupon...got the hopping bunny, but it only takes me to activities, play, recipe. I will keep checking, banner might change. Thanks for sharing!

  4. Steph Says:

    I just tried it again, and it did not show up the first time. I had to reload the page 3 times, and it showed up at the top. Yes, there is one with a hopping bunny that does not include the coupon link. :-)