I have to take my mom to the Dr. this morning. I won't be here when these become available.
Don't forget your eggs.

"Hey egg fans! 30,000 coupons will be available for download via the “Free Eggs” tab this Friday, 2/5. The “buy-one get-one free” coupon is good for any brand of eggs up to $1.50 at the grocery store in your hometown. The coupon goes live at 10 a.m.ET/7 a.m.PT so set your egg timers!"

I have no idea if this will work for everyone or only those who have not printed this coupon before.

Incredible Edible Egg Facebook Page

Thanks, Pam!

Posted in |  

2 comments:

  1. Kathy Says:

    Silly, silly eggs! The comments on that website of people trying to get through for twenty minutes or more~~~looked like a major traffic jam! Hope everything went well at the doctor's office for your mom!

  2. Steph Says:

    Thanks, her blood sugar is a little too high, but that is nothing that taking her medication as prescribed wouldn't fix. I tried the eggs about an hour ago and never got the email.
    I was worth a try. :-)