Update
Thanks to the person who left the comment!
You might win points or a coupon.
My button now reads click again tomorrow.

Become a fan of Dean's Dip on Facebook. Then click the tab, "DIPSTAKES Play Now!!" at the top of the page. Then click on Play Now on the TV Screen. Scroll down and there will be a blue button on the left side of the page that reads "Click for a Surprise"
A green screen will pop up, and then your surprise will load. My surprise was a coupon for $1 off any 2 12oz or larger Dean's Dips.
Ex. 30 days from print
Other fans reported Winning a Coupon for Free Dean's Dip.
I am assuming that everyone who clicks the green button gets a coupon. It may just be a chance to get a coupon. This is the first time I have tried it. I think you might also win points. There is a fan who wrote on their wall about winning free Dean's Dip 5 days in a row. The way I read it she would rather have had points??

To enter the Sweepstakes just pick the chip or the tortilla. Then pick your teams (I chose to let it randomly pick for me) and submit.

Play Dipstakes

Posted in Labels: |  

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Nope...I got points :(

  2. Steph Says:

    Thanks for letting me know. I will edit my post to let others know. I think you can try again tomorrow.

  3. Unknown Says:

    Thanks Steph... I appreciate your site...good stuff..and great savings..We all need to eat right..thought to share this ..since you helped me with your post...I was shopping online yesterday trying to buy for my son a Super Mario Bros Game.. I stumbled upon a site called EZWINGAME...they are running a free contest this week for a free Nintendo... Wanted to know if anyone has heard of this site..and what they think...thanks

    July