Use zip 62946 if you don't see these

Free Bread when you buy any two I can't Believe It's Not Butter Products (Max. Value $2)Ex. 30 days from print
$1.50 off any one Pond's Cream, Towelette, or Cleansing Product (except trial size)Ex. 30 days from print
$1 off any two Wonka Candy Canes (available in Sweetarts, Spree and Gobstoppers)Ex. 12-25-10
$3 off any Similac Infant Formula (Ex.12-31-10)

The Excedrin Coupons may have reached their limit.
The free Excedrin Coupons to $5.99 are also listed on coupons.com again. They are only working when they want. If you have trouble requesting them, try switching browsers. IE worked for me, but not Firefox.

Coupons.com

Posted in |  

3 comments:

  1. Crazy Coupon Critter Says:

    zip 19543
    $.60 Shedd's Country Crock Spread

    zip 60601
    $1.50/2 I can't believe it's not butter

  2. JB Says:

    After filling out the form for both the 'Free Excedrin Extra Strength' and 'Free Excedrin Migraine' coupons by mail, I clicked 'Submit' and a window opened that stated 'Limit reached'.

    I used IE.

  3. Steph Says:

    I am sorry that it did not work for you, JB. I still see them there. I may not be on top of things for the next week. I have my MIL who is in poor heath, and she has to be my top priority. I got that message as well. I am not sure if it is because I already requested them or they have reached their limit for requests.