Dead
If you live in Springfield, MA or Hartford, CT you can print a coupon for $1 off any fresh pork purchase. Click on one of these areas, and then a recipe. The coupon prints at the bottom of the recipe. It doesn't list any specific areas, but the website indicates it is intended only for the areas I mentioned above.
$1 off any Fresh Pork Purchase-PDF Ex. 10-20-10

There is a link to click at the bottom of the website if you don't live in one of these areas to request a coupon. I am assuming they will email a coupon as the form did not ask for an address

"So you don’t live in one of Plate Partners’ selected cities, but you still want to save money on pork? Fill in the information below and we’ll send you a money saving coupon."
I have not received anything in my email at this time. If I do, I will update this post.

Print/Request Coupon

Posted in Labels: |  

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    This is in connection with the Big Y supermarket chain in MA & CT.

  2. Steph Says:

    Thanks! I just hope they send me a coupon. :-)

  3. Unknown Says:

    It appears it's now dead. The link re-routes to another page.