I did not have a zip entered
$.75 off any one Sara Lee Sweet Goods Product
Ex. 11-18-10

$3 off any one Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers (Reset?)

$1 off any Joint Juice or Joint Juice Drink Mix
$.75 off any one Voskos Greek Yogurt Variety (available at Kroger)
Ex. 30 days from print

$1 off any two packages of Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereals
(14.5oz or larger-any flavor-mix/match)
$1 off one Half Gallon of 8th Continent Soy Milk
Ex. 12-31-10

Coupons.com

Thanks, CouponKatarina for the heads up about some of these!

Posted in |  

3 comments:

  1. Ellen Says:

    I printed out the Sara Lee (only 1 - boo!), but since we have more than 1 computer...yeah!

    I was browsing on coupons.com and found some interesting things:
    50 cents/1 Old El Paso product (89713)
    $1.00/1 Udi's Gluten Free Bread (80002)
    75 cents/1 Phillips Crab Cakes or Crab Cake Minis (20178) - my son loves these but there so pricey
    75 cents/1 Smart Balance Milk (20178)
    1.00/1 Smart Balance Milk (70006 & 90210) - I was able to print different ones with both those zips. When I printed the milk (singly) at 90210, the coupon unfortunately was at the bottom of the page after an ad. (I really dislike that.)
    $1.00/2 La Brea Bakery products (60606)

  2. Ellen Says:

    Oops! I said 'there' instead of 'they're'. Good thing my children didn't see my poor grammar skills! :) By the way, hope your new site works well. Did WordPress offer more/better options?

  3. Steph Says:

    Thanks, Ellen! You rock! :-) I think it will be easier to keep up to date. I have been struggling with that lately, and I hate dead coupons.