Dead
This may or may not work. Some people are able to print it while others are not.
Ex. 30 days from print

Get Coupon

Thanks have to go to many people for this coupon. Kerry at TotallyTarget for her determination. Kerry thinks there is a working coupon for everything, and that if you try hard enough you can find it. Michelle at MoneySavingMadness for originally sending me this link in 2009 (Yes, I save dead links). Katie at The CouponMaximizer for testing things for me at all hours of the night ( I should say morning).

Posted in Labels: |  

9 comments:

  1. Kerry Says:

    And thanks to Steph for saving Dead Links!!!! You're the best!

  2. Steph Says:

    Don't make me cry. We all know I am a sap. :-)

  3. ibleedart Says:

    Lol, thanks for all the work everyone! :) I really need a good deal on these...winter is coming here and fuel oil costs a fortune near us. I am on disability and can use all the help I can get!! Time to stock up on EVERYTHING!

  4. Steph Says:

    Hi, ibleedart! I am glad it worked for you, and that it will help you out. It was a team effort. :-)

  5. Michelle Says:

    OMG
    It worked for me again! However, I'm on a new computer, so this may be why i can print it again??

  6. Steph Says:

    I have a new computer as well. Mine died after I printed this coupon, so I really have no idea if it will print for those who printed it before. I am thrilled that you were able to get it!

  7. Nay Nay Says:

    Thank you all for this coupon. There are hardly ever any Ore Ida coupons. I was able to print two, again thanks very much!!

  8. Steph Says:

    YW!

  9. Mommy's Wish List Says:

    Wow, that's from 2009? Totally worked for me! I don't even remember printing that one in 2009.

    FYI: If you haven't tried the Kroger store brand "Ore-Ida" frozen potato products, they taste exactly the same to me. And are much cheaper.