Dead
(Including Butterfinger, Crunch, Baby Ruth)
Ex. 30 days from print

Enter the Happy New Year School Sweepstakes. The grand prize is $5,000 for Back to School Essentials and a $2,000 Nestle Literacy Grant for your school. You can enter once per day.
After entering, a window will pop up with the link to the coupon. I think the coupon may change every day or so or may be it is just random. You will probably need to have your pop-up-blocker off. Log in to your Nestle account or register.

Enter Sweepstakes

Posted in Labels: |  

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I just registered and didn' t get a coupon! :( Oh well, worth trying again tomorrow!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I got it. Thanks!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I got a coupon for $1/2 cookie doughs!

  4. Steph Says:

    I didn't get anything today. I wonder if today's coupon is cookie dough or if this is just totally random. I got a cream coupon on Sunday. I probably need to change the title. :-) Thanks for the comment! I was wondering if anyone got a coupon today.

  5. Sheri Says:

    Didn't get a coupon. Oh well. Will try again tomorrow.