If you played this before, you should be able to play again. I was able to print another coupon. If you had enough points to print all of them last time, you probably will not be able to print this time.
Spin the wheel and collect points to purchase coupons. I think you can try as many times as you want until you choose to redeem your points for the coupons. I gave up when I had 1000 points. I redeemed my points for:

Buy two get one free any Kraft Easy Mac Cups (to $1.29)
$.55 off any two packages of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinners
Ex. 30 days from print

Play the Game

Hip2Save & eeendeavors!

Posted in Labels: |  

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Sadly did not work for me :( Do not even remember playing or winning anything before this---yet it says that I have already printed and cannot print any more.