New Link?
I was able to print again from this link
$2 off any Keri Product
Ex. 07-14-10 (may be a rolling ex. date)
Ad prints after the coupon

Get Coupon

Start here if the above link does not work for you. "Get Extra Savings" in the center of the page.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened this in firefox and it was $1 off. When I opened it with IE, it was $3 off. I think this offer may range from $1 - $3. If you open it and get the $1, try again.
Strange..
Ex. 06-30-10 (may be a rolling ex. date)
Ad prints after the coupon

Get Coupon

Posted in Labels: |  

5 comments:

  1. Shaylasr Says:

    I don't know if just me but on both links I'm not getting a coupon up to print. I get a message saying to come back as there is a new coupon every 30 days and I've never been on this site before??? I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem.

  2. Steph Says:

    I get a little bubble that says click here to see your savings. Let me see if I can find a better starting link.

  3. Unknown Says:

    $2 in Chrome............lol

  4. Anonymous Says:

    This is the strangest link to get a coupon ever. Last night I tried on my home computer using IE. Got $1 off coupon but I wanted the $3 off coupon so I accessed the link again but got the "come back later for more savings in 30 days" message (everytime I tried). Went on my computer (I use at work) this morning and accessed the website using the same link(w/IE) and got the $3 off coupon. WOW! Hard work for a coupon. LOL

  5. Steph Says:

    I agree, it is very strange. It must have something to do with cookies, and they don't transfer between IE and Firefox. Good job though. It had to feel good to get the $3 after all that work. :-)