Update
Henry left a comment that he was able to print his coupon. They must have worked out the kinks. Thanks, Henry! I will not be able to post any more updates for this coupon until later this evening as I am headed out the door to the library. My son has a massive history project to complete, and the due date is sneaking up quickly. I hope it prints for everyone!

"We have a new challenge! We're giving away tons of fun Tornados goodies AND two tickets to Daytona in July. We'll even skin the winner's ride so you can drive in style! Play the Skin It to Win It Challenge"

Tornados has a new opportunity for coupons on Facebook. You get points for registering, rating items, and submitting items. You have enough points for a Buy One Get One Free Coupon after rating two items. Just click on "rate it" and then add your rating. You can spend your points by clicking on "Go to the prize vault" on the right side of the page or the image of the money bags. There are a lot of other prizes available besides coupons.

After choosing the Buy One Get One Free Coupon, I filled out the form that indicated I would receive the coupon in 4-6 weeks. After submitting, there was a link to print the coupon.

Enter Tornados Sweepstakes

Thanks Pam for the heads up!

Posted in |  

4 comments:

  1. mccoart Says:

    they must have the kinks worked out just printed for me 5:38 Friday

  2. Steph Says:

    Thanks, Henry! I will update my post.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    worked for me also

  4. Steph Says:

    Thanks for commenting! I don't like to send people on wild goose chases.
    Steph