Update
Kmart has stated that they intended for this coupon to be used in certain areas, and they will only honor the coupon in those areas. This coupon was hosted on the K-mart Website, and it does state valid at any Kmart location. I apologize to anyone who wasted their ink and paper on this coupon.
You can go here read their statement at the top of the page.

Dead

PDF (States Valid at all Kmart Store Locations)
Valid 3/5-5/22
Before taxes and after other discounts have been applied in a single transaction.
See coupon for exclusions.

On the upper- right side of the page here

Direct Link

Thanks, Hip2Save and Shayna!

Posted in |  

6 comments:

  1. FC Says:

    wow, what a great find, thank you!!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    good one,thanks!

  3. Unknown Says:

    They took my coupon at my local kmart in tulsa, Ok but said they were only supposed to be issued and redeemed in new york. took me over an hour and two trips, so I made sure I got it but I definately would question spending my time with it again;-)!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    I was just told that the coupons are a fraud. Something about they were $10 off $50.

  5. Steph Says:

    The coupon was hosted on the K-mart Website. They were intended to be $10 off $20. Kmart stated that they intended for the coupon only to be used in certain areas, and they will honor the coupon in those areas.
    You can go here read their statement at the top of the page.
    http://www.facebook.com/kmart?v=wall&ref=ts

  6. Anonymous Says:

    I was going to use my coupon in a kmart in florence, al, but they already had a sign up on the front door that they were not honoring the coupon