Ex. 05-21-10 (May be rolling)
Smartsource Coupon
Right side of the page

Get Coupon

Direct Link

Thanks, Tressa!














Dead

The image of the cookbook indicates that it contains $10 in Ortega Coupons.

To receive your FREE* Ortega cookbook, click here. Simply print off and complete the form, (no PO Boxes accepted) and mail it into Ortega MEXICAN FAVORITES COOKBOOK OFFER. Please be sure to include with your completed form, a cash register receipt dated between September 15, 2009 and June 31, 2010 with valid Ortega product purchased circled, along with a check or money order in the amount of $2.50 (for shipping and handling) made payable to: Ortega MEXICAN FAVORITES COOKBOOK OFFER.
Mail To: Ortega MEXICAN FAVORITES COOKBOOK OFFER, P.O. Box 817, East Setauket, NY 11733.
Offer expires 6/31/2010 or while supplies last. Cookbook will ship within 6-8 weeks from receipt of valid request.

Thanks, Ruth!

Posted in Labels: , |  

7 comments:

  1. Ruth Says:

    Hey Steph,

    I saw these on sale at Target for $.70! That means they will be $.20! Thanks for the coupon!

  2. Ruth Says:

    Did you see the promotion too? It says that if you buy a product, send the receipt with $2.50 for shipping and handling, they will send you a cookbook with $10 worth of coupons in it! :) Not a bad deal to get the coupons.

  3. Steph Says:

    Hi Ruth,
    I forwarded the email you sent me to my regular email and sent you a reply. I know you never received it because I forgot to change the email address and sent it back to the Yahoo mail. I had to LOL at myself.

    No, I did not see it. Thanks for the heads up. I buy the re fried beans all the time.

  4. Ruth Says:

    Your welcome. I buy the refried beans all the time too! :) We have two adopted kids from Colombia, South America and they LOVE their refried beans! :)

  5. ibleedart Says:

    says I already printed, but I know I didn't...does this mean they are all gone?

  6. Steph Says:

    Normally, when they are gone, Smartsource coupons state offer expired or indicate that the print limit has been reached.
    I really don't have an answer for this one. I never seem to have trouble with Smartsource coupons.

  7. Steph Says:

    I was able to print the coupon from my husband's PC. I am at a loss as to why you can't print. Sorry...