Dead
I was able to print two more of the Duck Tape coupons. (Click back after printing) They removed the ad. This coupon now expires 01-31-10. The coupon prints alone in the center of the page. The Window kit coupon still has a giant image attached and Ex. 01-18-10.

$1 off any Duck Brand Packaging Tape
Ex. 01-31-10
Coupon prints with your name on it
Fill out the form and submit

$1 off any Duck Brand Roll-On Window kit
Ex. 01-18-10
Coupon prints with your name on it
Fill out the form and submit

Both coupons print to your default printer. A full page ad and image prints with the coupon. The coupon prints at the bottom of the page.

Get Coupons

Posted in Labels: |  

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    When I printed this coupon I decided to only print it once because it was such a awful ink user - I e-mailed the company to tell them I made that decision. I hope others will do the same. I don't know why companies make a choice to have a coupon print like that - it does not effect my decision to use the coupon or their product - in fact in this case I am choosing not to buy their product by not printing nother coupon. We need to email busnesses when we have an issue withwhat they are doing - if they never know how the consumer feels they will keep doing it the same way.

  2. Steph Says:

    I agree!

  3. Steph Says:

    They fixed the tape coupon! :-)