This offer has ended

"Thanks to an amazing response, the Heluva Good!® Fan Appreciation Coupon Campaign has ended. We welcome and thank all of our new Heluva Good! fans! Please visit HeluvaGood.com to download a money-saving coupon to use on your next purchase of Heluva Good! Dips and Cheese! Don’t forget to check back soon for other Heluva Good! Facebook promotions!"


"Become a fan of Heluva Good on Facebook and receive a complimentary coupon in the mail to use on your next purchase of Heluva Good! Dips and Cheese! Already a fan? Just visit the “Promotions” tab on our page to sign up. Be sure to spread the word to your friends and family and share the savings!"

Receive a coupon in the mail for one complimentary Heluva Good product.

Get Coupon

Posted in Labels: |  

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    What happens after you become a fan. They did not ask for my address or anything. I did not see a promotion code.
    I always wanted to say that I love your site. I have been saving lots of money with it. thanks

  2. Steph Says:

    They have removed the tab for the promotion. Thank you for leaving a comment and letting me know. Thank you for your kind words as well.